Our client is a leading MULTINATIONAL STRATEGIC CONSULTING COMPANY.
During implementation of a program designed to develop and strengthen the Central Information Technology Department located in Milan, the Company has appointed us to carry out the screening process for a :
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
The resource, reporting to Group IT Manager, will provide Help Desk 1st level support on corporate PCs (Windows / Office based).
In detail, IT Support Specialist will have in charge:
• Execution of PC setup and configuration of corporate systems / software packages
• Delivery of internal users 1st level IT support on PC / software and corporate
• Maintenance and monitoring of IT/TLC company infrastructure, both on premises and
on remote locations
• Learning of corporate software tools and systems usage /configuration, both client and
servers, to satisfy users needs and evolution requests.
Job Technical skills requirements:
• PC Client Operating Systems Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, and Windows Server 2008/2012
• MS Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word, Access) versions 2010/2013
(preferably also 365) and VBA
• Basic concepts of TCP / IP networking on Windows
• Preference factors:
o SQL language and programming (especially in the .NET environment)
o Virtualization technology (Hyper-V) and cloud-based architectures
o Apple devices and application
o Mobile telephony topics and support
o Minor hardware maintenance activities
Attitude & behavioural requirements:
• Organizational skills, professional approach to work, autonomy and responsibility
• Flexibility and ability to work by targets
• Good communication skills and natural orientation to teamwork
• Good level of problem solving and troubleshooting
• Passion for the IT world, natural will to learn
We ensure a young, dynamic and stimulating environment, with interesting growth opportunities for most qualified candidates.
Mandatory good/advanced English language knowledge, spoken and written.
All parties of both sexes who are interested in applying for the position are invited (Law no. 903/77) to send their curriculum vitae by e-mail, stating their consent to personal data processing (Legislative Decree no. 196/03) and Ref. MCX 325 in the subject, to the address below:
We wish to thank in advance all those who will send us their CV. We shall contact all candidates we deem suitable within 30 days following receipt of the same, at the end of which period the screening process will be considered closed.
For additional information, visit our website: www.mcexecutive.it